Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!


Today while Mommy and Daddy went to go see Curtains at Hale Centre Theatre, I stayed with Grandma Davis. When Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up, they put me in my costume and we Trick-or-Treated at Grandma Davis' house. After we left Grandma's house, we went over to Nana Jones' to show her my costume. Gramps and Granny were there and I played with them in my costume for a little while.,
After we left Nana's house, we went over to Uncle Brian and Aunt Tye's stake's Trunk-or -Treat. There were A LOT of people there and I walked away with lots and lots of candy. We then went over to Uncle Brian's and had White Bean and Chicken Chili. It was REALLY yummy! After we left Uncle Brians, it was getting pretty late, but we were having so much fun that we drove to Aunt Amy's neighborhood and did a little bit more Trick-or-Treating.
Here are a couple of pictures of our Halloween fun!


Kaden, Kaitlyn, and Nick

Nick, Daddy, and Mommy
Everybody
Gabby, Kaden, Dallen, Kaitlyn and Nick

Nick's too tired. He's resting his head.





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Such cute pictures from Halloween! Looks like a lot of fun!