Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love….What an amazing thing!

Tonight, a good friend posted something on her blog about love, and not just love, but true love. It got me thinking about al the times that Emilie and I would sit out in the car along the curb in front of either her or my house, and would talk for hours and hours. We would talk about everything and anything, and we never ran out of things to talk about.  I’ve noticed that since the addition of Nicholas to our little family, and now with little Caleb, that we don’t have time, or make time, for such great talks. Our first kiss was on one-such-a-night. How well we got to know each other during those talks.

Love is so amazing. Not the love that you see in the movies that is motivated by sex and lust, but TRUE love. The kind of love that inspires you to go outside and dance in the rain, or pull your love into your arms while wrapped in a blanket watching the soft falling snow and the peaceful sound that accompanies it while sipping from a warm mug of hot chocolate. The kind of love that makes you so excited to go home and just get a smile as you walk in the door. I am happy to say, that I am blessed with just such a love. God knew what he was doing when he made true love.

To Emilie, I love you!

IMA_0208 eb

No comments: